The future of our industry at your fingertips.
Digital technology has rapidly integrated into almost every aspect of the modern world. The push to paperless transactions, digital technologies, mobile communications and cloud-based solutions has transformed our culture and fundamentally changed the way we do business.
At Heidelberg Materials, we embrace digitalization and the ability to deliver easier, more efficient service – all while being more sustainable. Our digital solutions provide a simple experience for our customers with easy access to their history and order delivery information. They are then empowered to create successful outcomes for their projects and business ventures.
Heidelberg Materials is adopting new, digital ways of working
Get access to real-time order data
Run your business more efficiently
Transparency and control over your information
Lessen impact on the environment
Simple, easy-to-use solutions
Heidelberg Materials' exclusive mobile app, OnSite, powered by HConnect, gives you the ability to maximize project site efficiency for concrete pours by:
- Real-time tracking of your concrete deliveries, without calling the dispatch office
- Ability to review your order information for all orders
- Pour notifications about your orders
To learn more about OnSite, click here.
To download OnSite from your app store, visit:
Heidelberg Materials' exclusive customer portal, Hub, powered by HConnect, offers our customers:
- Real-time access to research past and current orders and tickets
- Support for your accounting team's reconciliation process with access to invoices and statements
- Quick access to cement mill test reports, cement letters of certification and Safety Data Sheets
Hub is designed for, but not limited to, accountants, plant managers, estimators and admins.
Access Hub today at https://hub.heidelbergmaterials.us
SmartRock® makes it incredibly easy to connect to the sensor onsite with your phone. An optional upgrade to our system, the SmartHub, takes it a step further, replacing the need for you to physically visit the site and connect to the sensor via your phone. Instead, simply leave the compact, lightweight SmartHub at the job site, where it will pick up all the data remotely and send it to anyone who’s shared on the project. Now, you won’t need to visit the job site because SmartHub is onsite for you, grabbing sensor data in real-time.
Learn more about Giatec at https://www.giatecscientific.com/
Mobile Quick Ticket
Heidelberg Materials is revolutionizing customer access and information sharing implementing Mobile Quick Ticket, a QR Code on our trucks, offering customers:
- Allows customers, inspectors, and job site personnel view concrete tickets easily
- View all tickets for a pour with batch weights and request additional products
- Digitally manage tickets, reduce confusion, and quickly locate misplaced tickets
With the help of Command Alkon's Load Assurance, Heidelberg Materials is transforming concrete delivery with real-time insights. Load Assurance offers a range of powerful features including:
- Simplifies ordering eliminates guesswork, prevents overordering, and saves costs
- Reduces the risk of rejected loads, improving customer trust, and streamlining operations
- Provides visible proof of concrete quality, enabling earlier pours, eliminating wait times, and reducing costs tied to idle personnel