Mobile Quick Ticket
Digitally track tickets for enhanced visibility.
With secure and contactless technology, QR Code offers a seamless experience, reducing environmental impact and ensuring hassle-free access to tickets from your job site.
When in life today do you get paper anything?
So why concrete tickets...
Less Paper, Less Waste
- QR Code technology promotes a sustainable approach to ticketing
- Never hunt for a ticket that goes missing again
- Obtain LEED points with less paper on your project
- Instantly view concrete tickets by scanning the QR Code
- Provides an all-ticket functionality, allowing easy access to all tickets from the job site without continuous scanning of the QR code
- Enables adding notes to tickets for easy updates and communication
Inclusive Job Site Experience
- Democratizes the job site experience, ensuring accessibility for all users
- Facilitates seamless collaboration among team members
- Enhances communication between drivers, supervisors, and project stakeholders
MOBILEticketing for ready mixed concrete will help your team get a better handle on paperwork from the job site and limit human touch - all while reducing waste. You now have faster access to signed tickets for both your field and back-office staff with access to Hub, Heidelberg Materials' customer portal and with emailed PDF copies as our trucks leave the site.