Peace of mind with every pour.
All loads will display slump, temperature, volume, water, drum speed, and pressure on a real-time display board on the truck cab. This means faster and better decisions on your jobsites about your concrete.
Experience Consistent Quality with Truck's Arrival
Prevent Unnecessary Addition of Water
Reduce Rejected Loads with Enhanced Digital Supervision
SAY GOODBYE TO OVER ORDERING
Accurate Volume Ordering
- Simplifies concrete ordering, eliminating guesswork and overordering
- Saves customers money by improving accuracy and avoiding charges for returned concrete
REDUCING REJECTED LOADS
Streamlining Quality Assurance
- Provides visible assurance that concrete meets specifications
- Addresses water abuse and disputes over slump for better efficiency and reliability
ENHANCING EFFICIENCY ON THE JOB SITE
Time and Cost Savings
- Eliminates the need for as much time consuming testing
- Reduces costs associated with idle personnel and enhances overall productivity
- Builds customer trust
How Load Assurance Works
For more information on technical specifications, visit commandalkon.com
The probe in our trucks’ drum ensures continuous contact with the material and provides real-time concrete properties
Data from the probe is transmitted back to the batch operator, allowing for future load adjustments
The display board on the exterior of our trucks showcase speed, temperature, volume, water added and slump in real-time
Check out Load Assurance Today!
For more information, reach out to a sales representative at your nearest location by searching below.